All Amazon marketplace third-party sellers should be wary of an important warning. If you were contemplating changing your bank account information, especially when the latest security measure by Amazon had rolled out, rest assured your seller account could be suspended. It would help if you looked for amazon suspension help, and a good option would be to file an amazon suspension appeal.
For protecting you and the other third-party sellers from various hackers, rest assured the retail giant offers Two-Step Verification or a 2-SV process. Your account would have an added layer of security through the process.
However, the company may not welcome any changes presently that the third party-seller looks forward to making to their bank account information. It would be worth mentioning here that non-compliance with the rule might result in the suspension of your Amazon account.
If your account has been suspended, you might have to wait for hours or weeks to get your account reinstated. Seek amazon suspension help from the experts in the industry. They might assist you in filing an amazon suspension appeal to help you reinstate your Amazon account.
Various Reasons For Changing Your Bank Account Information
Numerous explanations have been associated with changing your bank account information. However, retaining it for a significant length of time could help serve your purpose.
- Avoid opening a new account after closing your current account, which could lead to severe consequences. Therefore, it would be imperative that you not indulge in such an act.
- Despite several sellers who might claim about successfully updating their bank account information without facing the music, rest assured, a considerable percentage of such sellers have been facing the consequences presently.
- If your bank has undergone a system upgrade and changed your account number automatically, consider asking your bank to activate your new number when things settle down. Seek amazon suspension help.
- Avoid Amazon detecting a discrepancy in your bank account linked to the seller account. Your inability to do so could suspend your account without notifying you beforehand.
- If any discrepancies in the bank account linked to the seller account are detected by Amazon, your report will be suspended without any notification. However, you could file an amazon suspension appeal to reactivate your account.
Additional Protective Layer By Amazon
When you enable the two-step verification by Amazon in your seller account, it will make hacking relatively tricky. You would be required to add a security code apart from the login details to sign in to your account.
You could receive the security code through text message or email from Google, and it could be easily downloaded to your phone. The retail giant encourages all sellers on their marketplace to enable two-step verification at the earliest. It could help you prevent any prospective hacking attempts that you might encounter. You could make the most of amazon suspension help by filing an amazon suspension appeal.
If you have not enabled two-step verification in your seller account, consider seeking assistance on the Amazon website and follow the essential steps. Most sellers would relish the quick and straightforward signup process, and the experience could be different and worth sharing.